By using "track-traceConnect" (“Service”), a service of Webfokus, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Webfokus reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://connect.track-trace.com/web/tos
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Webfokus cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You, or your organization, may only implement the free trial once.
- Accounts that has been inactive for more than one 6 months may be deleted.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While Webfokus prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Webfokus cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis. Should you not be satisfied with the service, within 7 days for a monthly subscription or 30 days for a yearly subscription, we will refund your money.
- Failure to renew the subscription will cause the links you have to the Service to stop working.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- As soon as the payment for a subscription has been completed it will be added to your account and available for your use for the specified period.
Cancellation and Termination
- Webfokus, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. Webfokus reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Webfokus reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the information webpage for the Service.
- Webfokus shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that Webfokus uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Webfokus, or any other Webfokus service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Webfokus.
- Webfokus does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Webfokus shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Webfokus has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Webfokus to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Webfokus and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Webfokus (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- If you have questions about the Terms of Service you can contact us by email.